I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Policy describes what personal data we collect, how we obtain it, on what basis and for what purposes we use your personal data, how we use it, how long we store your personal data, who we share your personal data with, how we protect your personal data, and what are your rights. The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the safety of your personal data.
3. While processing personal data, the Company also acts in accordance with the legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
4. By using any of the services on the Website or by providing the Company with any information about yourself on the Website, you understand that your personal data will be used as set out below. You are not allowed to use the Website if you do not fully agree to the Policy.
5. Please be informed that this Policy may be updated at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. Any changes to this Policy are effective from the date of their publication on the Website. You undertake to review this Policy periodically to become aware of any changes.
II. DATA CONTROLLER AND ITS CONTACT DETAILS
6. The controller of this personal data is the Company, i.e.:
Name - UAB “Investmira”
Legal entity code - 303558853
Registered address - Jogailos str. 4, LT-01116 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone +370 5 261 94 70
E-mail address: email@example.com
7. Should you have any questions in connection with this Policy or the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact the Company using the contact details given above. Please submit your enquiries in writing (for example, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we could properly consider your enquiry and reply to you.
III. PERSONAL DATA
8. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to identification of the particular person, also constitute personal data.
9. Please do not send to the Company any personal data, especially sensitive personal data, about yourself if you do not want such information to be used in any way.
10. The Website is available for individuals 18 years of age or older. If you are 14 or older, but under 18, please read this Policy carefully with your parent or guardian to make sure that you understand and will comply with this Policy.
11. The Company does not collect data from individuals under 14, so if you are under 14, you should not use this Website and should not provide your personal data to the Company.
12. Information about you will be collected, if provided by via certain facilities on our Website. The purpose of these facilities is apparent at the point where you provide your personal information, and the Company only uses your information for those specific purposes.
IV. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED, ITS PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS
13. The Company will process your personal data collected via the Website for the following purposes and based on the related legal grounds.
V. CONTACT FORM ON THE WEBSITE (MANAGEMENT OF ENQUIRIES)
Purpose: The Company processes personal data received together with your enquiry in order to properly administer enquiries (e.g. submit you an offer according to your request), where necessary, fulfil various legal requirements and defend the legitimate interests of the Company.
Data subjects: Persons submitting enquiries to the Company via contact form provided on the Website.
• your name;
• the entity (organisation) you represent;
• your e-mail address;
• your phone number;
• your enquiry.
If it is not necessary to disclose certain personal data for the respective purpose (for an enquiry or request), you should not provide this excess data.
If you fail to provide your personal data, we may not be able to process your enquiry properly and provide you with the information you seek.
• your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
• the execution of a contract with you (or if needed to take steps at your request before entering into a contract) (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
• our legitimate interest to process your enquiry and provide you with the accurate information (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Storage: The time limit for the storage of personal data specified in your enquiry is up to 3 years, depending on the nature of received personal data and other circumstances. In some individual cases, in accordance with the applicable legal requirements, your personal data might be stored longer.
VI. VISITING THE WEBSITE
14. If you have visited the Website, the Company can process the visitor’s IP address and other network data. Such data is collected with the help of cookies and/or similar technological solutions.
15. Cookies are small text files placed on the web browser used and saved on the visitor’s device. Cookies are placed on the visitor’s computer the first time that they visit the Website. Cookies are used to ensure a convenient and safe functioning of the website as well as to analyse the habits of the Website visitors. This enables to constantly improve the functionality of the Website and to better adapt it to the needs of visitors.
16. The processing of personal data using cookies is based on your explicit choice (consent), which you make while using the Website's cookie bar and which you can change at any time. Without your explicit choice (consent), only necessary cookies may be used on the Website. We use them in our legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
17. The Website uses the following cookies:
Necessary cookie. Its purpose is to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
Until the end of the session
Functional cookie. Its purpose is to determine the preferred language of the visitor and set the language accordingly.
Analytical cookie. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Necessary cookie. This cookie is to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
18. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer, and in most browsers, you can set cookies not to be saved. First of all, you can delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history of your browser. This will remove all cookies from all websites you have visited. Be aware though that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences).
19. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the Website work as well. If you need more information about cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. On this website you may find detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. In order to remove cookies from your mobile phone, you should find this information in the user guide for your phone.
VII. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
20. For the purpose of processing your personal data, the Company can employ data processors. Such data processors provide various services to the Company. They might include companies providing data storage services, companies providing communication services, software design and maintenance companies, companies tracking and analysing online activities, and other service providers. Your personal data can be provided to these data processors employed by the Company only if and to the extent that is necessary for the provision of their respective services.
21. We ensure that the data processors of your personal data follow the instructions for the processing of personal data (where applicable in accordance with legislation) and implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect such personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure or any other unlawful processing.
22. The personal data may also be transferred to the relevant personal data recipients / external third parties. The Company may share personal data with the following categories of third parties, as necessary:
22.1. our partners – brokers,
22.2. courts, arbitrators, mediators, opposing party and their lawyers (if needed for the legal proceedings),
22.3. police, law enforcement authorities, tax authorities, other government or municipal institutions (if expressly required by relevant laws) or other persons or entities performing official functions assigned to them (e.g. notaries, debt collection companies),
22.4. our professional advisers such as lawyers, consultants, auditors or accountants (if needed for the protection of our legitimate interests),
22.5. service providers who provide information technology, Cloud and system administration services, marketing, accounting, postal or courier or other services,
22.6. other entities in the same group of companies as part of regular reporting activities on company performance, accounting, in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise, for system maintenance support and hosting of data,
22.7. when entering into business transactions, i.e.: (i) in the case the financial or legal audit (due diligence) or when other inspection of the Company is being carried out – to the persons performing said audit/inspection; (ii) in the case it is intended to transfer the Company shares (any part thereof) or the Company as a business (any part thereof) – to the potential transferees (their representatives), (iii) any reorganisation, merger, incorporation of a joint venture, or any other transfer of the Company’s business, property or shares (also if related to bankruptcy or and other similar procedure). The Company shall ensure that the confidentiality of personal data is preserved in this case,
22.8. other persons or entities if needed to provide you with services as effectively as possible.
23. The company does not transfer your personal data to third countries (outside the EU / EEA).
24. Moreover, we would like to note that the Company stores the consents given by you for the processing of personal data for the minimum time limit for the storage of personal data established by the Chief Archivist of Lithuania (for 1 year after the expiration of the time limit for the storage of personal data for the processing of which consent was given).
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS
25. In respect of your personal data, you have the following rights provided for in the legislation, namely:
25.1. The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data. We are obliged to provide clear and transparent information about our data processing activities. This is provided in this Policy.
25.2. The right to access one’s personal data and the way it is processed. You have the right to obtain the confirmation of the Company that the Company processes your personal data as well as to access your personal data being processed and other related information. Also, this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
25.3. The right to rectify incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data. If you believe that your information which is processed by the Company is inaccurate or incorrect, you have the right to request to change, revise or rectify this information. However, we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
25.4. The right to request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). Under certain circumstances listed in the applicable legislation (where personal data are processed illegally, the grounds for the processing of data have ceased to exist, etc.), you have the right to request that the Company would delete your personal data.
25.5. The right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data. Under certain circumstances listed in the applicable legislation (where personal data are processed illegally, you have contested the accuracy of data, etc.), you have the right to request that the Company would restrict the processing of your personal data. Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
25.6. The right to request to transfer your personal data to another data controller or to provide them directly in any form convenient for you. You have the right to obtain the data which are processed by the Company on the basis of your consent or agreement and the processing of which is carried out by using automated tools in a customary and computer-readable format and you have the right to request to transfer them to another data controller.
25.7. The right to object to the processing of your personal data if such personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. If personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you may object to such processing of your personal data, except for the cases stipulated by law. In this case the Company will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
25.8. The right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data at any time (where your personal data are processed on the basis of separate consent). Upon the withdrawal of your consent to process your personal data, the data processing based on your consent will be terminated. However, your withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
25.9. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR. Lithuanian supervisory authority is Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate, address L. Sapiegos str. 17, 10312 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail email@example.com, website https://vdai.lrv.lt/. The Company would recommend and be grateful if you contact us before lodging a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority and express your concerns or questions to us. We will do our best to assist you with all your enquiries.
26. With a view to exercise your rights, or if you have any questions related to the protection of your personal data, please contact the Company using the contact details provided above in this Policy. In order to properly examine your enquiry and provide a detailed reply, please submit your enquiries in writing (by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
28. The Website and its contents are provided for general information purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for the information and material on the Website.
29. To the extent permissible by applicable laws the Company is not responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this Website and its contents.
X. DETAILS OF THE WEBSITE
30. The Website, content of the Website, code of the Website, design, domain name, all copyrights, trademarks, databases, corporate names and other intellectual property or other property related to the Website and/or its contents are fully owned by the Company and are protected by national and international intellectual property laws and other legislation.
31. Unless expressly permitted by the Company, you have no right, in any form and by any means, to copy, capture, reproduce in any form or manner, launch, publish, transfer, sell, translate, reprocess, submit, licence, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, edit, transmit, retransmit or otherwise make public, publicly perform or display, frame, distribute or use, in part or in its entirety, the Website, the Website content or Website code.